Friday, August 11, 2017

Time to Remember David Harrison

We have a time and place for my dad's memorial service. We will gather in Olympia at our church.

Harbor Church at 819 Olympia Ave. NE Olympia, WA 98506

Sunday, August 27, 2017 at 4 PM.

Pictured: Many people had this photo on their refrigerator as a reminder to pray for my family. This photo was from our time in Taipei, Taiwan.

Let your work be shown to your servants, and your glorious power to their children. Let the favor of the Lord our God be upon us, and establish the work of our hands upon us; yes, establish the work of our hands! Psalm 90:16-17 ESV

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for letting me/us know about the service. I plan to be there. I continue to trust you and your sweet family to Father's hands.

I love you,
Marion