Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Bead Legacy

My mother-in-law gave me the original bookmark that got my father-in-law started with beads. Then he taught me how to make bookmarks and gave me his supplies.

I will treasure this bookmark and the reminder of good memories with my father-in-law!

http://widemargins.blogspot.com/2014/09/bead-love.html

Pictured: My new to me bookmark in my favorite devotional: The Songs of Jesus.

http://widemargins.blogspot.com/2016/07/the-songs-of-jesus.html

For the Lord himself will descend from heaven with a cry of command, with the voice of an archangel, and with the sound of the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. Then we who are alive, who are left, will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and so we will always be with the Lord. Therefore encourage one another with these words. 1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 ESV

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I still have the one you gave me a few years ago. I love it.

Hugs to you,
Marion