Saturday, June 03, 2017

Designated Truck Driver

Just call me the designated truck driver. My neighbor needed two loads of mushroom compost and one load of sand. My husband had other projects to do, so I drove to the landscape supply place. My neighbor and his hard-working mom did all the unloading.

Then a friend needed to borrow our truck so he could run to the landfill. I drove to their house and swapped vehicles. Glad I could help.

And he answered them, "Whoever has two tunics is to share with him who has none, and whoever has food is to do likewise." Luke 3:11 ESV

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are amazing...being able to drive the truck, I mean. I would have a hard time with that. Helping others out....that is natural as breathing for you. You're just like Jesus.

Hugs,
Marion