Thursday, May 18, 2017

Personality Runs in the Family

I see my baby sister in her five girls. Especially her youngest. So full of life and energy. With lots of personality. Just how I remember my sister when we were growing up. She will always be my baby sister and be very dear to me. No matter how old we get.

Happy Birthday to my sister today!

Pictured: My sister gave me permission to share this photo of my youngest niece, taken  the other day.

Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits, who forgives all your iniquity, who heals all your diseases, who redeems your life from the pit, who crowns you with steadfast love and mercy, who satisfies you with good so that your youth is renewed like the eagle's. Psalm 103:2-5 ESV

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Baby Sister of Mary!!!

Marion