Thursday, May 11, 2017

Dessert Pizza Love

In the name of research, we tried one of the dessert pizzas at our favorite local bakery. The artisan crust was topped with cinnamon and sugar, tons of berries and peaches, cream cheese, and toasted almonds. Delicious! Perfect with coffee.

Pictured: My fellow researchers, my mother-in-law and my son.

http://sugarstopcakeshop.com/

As for the rich in this present age, charge them not to be haughty, nor to set their hopes on the uncertainty of riches, but on God, who richly provides us with everything to enjoy. 1 Timothy 6:17 ESV

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Boy!! Put that on a GF crust and I think I would get one too!! You know, I think I could make one...YUM, YUM!! So glad your mother-in-law and son could share it. That makes it twice as good.

I love you,
Marion