Saturday, May 27, 2017

Deconstruct for Fun

I like to deconstruct for fun and relaxation. Like some strings of glass beads from the Goodwill Outlet. They were part of a chandelier in a former life. I will use the beads when I start making bead bookmarks again.

http://widemargins.blogspot.com/2014/09/bead-love.html

Pictured: Just a few of the glass beads from the strands I took apart. I like how the colored thread is revealed in the glass bead.

a time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing; a time to seek, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away; Ecclesiastes 3:5-6 ESV

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Something "old" to make something "new," reminds me of "The Story." There was Another who made "new man" out of the "old man."

I love you,
Marion