Monday, May 29, 2017

Bloedel Reserve Bench Love

My husband and daughter loved the Bloedel Reserve so much, they took me there today. Our younger son met us on the way. And our older daughter stopped by on her lunch break.

I am thankful my health is stable so I am able to walk and enjoy days like today.

http://bloedelreserve.org/

Pictured: Thanks to our son for capturing this moment on a park bench.


The earth brought forth vegetation, plants yielding seed according to their own kinds, and trees bearing fruit in which is their seed, each according to its kind. And God saw that it was good. Genesis 1:12 ESV

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I, too, am grateful your health is stable. Father is GOOD!!

I love you,
Marion

What a beautiful moment captured....another gift from a loving Father.