Thursday, April 06, 2017

Our Stronghold

Everyone you know has some challenges or difficulties in life, whether spoken or unspoken. But not everyone has faith, family, and friends to lean on when going through hard times. Some day we can share how God has brought us through this chapter. Til then, we take refuge in our Stronghold.

Pictured: Today's devotional from Timothy and Kathy Keller's Songs of Jesus.

http://widemargins.blogspot.com/2016/11/short-but-meaningful.html

To the choirmaster. Of the Sons of Korah. According to Alamoth. A Song. God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear though the earth gives way, though the mountains be moved into the heart of the sea, Psalm 46:1-2 ESV

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I got this book for my Dave's and my devotions. As we read today's entry, I thought of you. Interesting it spoke to bot of us.

I love you,
Marion