Wednesday, April 05, 2017

Hold On

Some days there are more questions than answers. Or is that every day? But I hold on to God's Word. For dear life.

Pictured: Plum blossom in our front yard.

But this I call to mind, and therefore I have hope: The steadfast love of the LORD never ceases; his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. "The LORD is my portion," says my soul, "therefore I will hope in him." The LORD is good to those who wait for him, to the soul who seeks him. It is good that one should wait quietly for the salvation of the LORD. Lamentations 3:21-26 ESV

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My prayer EVERY NIGHT, "Here I am without one plea, O Lamb of God, I come, I come." Then I see the one blossom that reminds me Father LOVES me, not for what I have done, BUT, because of what His Son HAS DONE. I can hardly get up off my knees when I think of it. Sometimes I don't know why I cry. Yet they seem to be cleansing tears. I am grateful His mercies are new EVERY MORNING!!

I love you,
Marion