Saturday, April 08, 2017

Happy 75th to My Mom!

I didn't get to wish her a happy birthday in person, but I was thinking about my mom all day. She was home with my dad, and I was in Olympia doing the MS Walk.

My mom has always been one of my biggest cheerleaders and role models, right alongside my dad. I have never doubted her love and support. Not everyone has that. Happy 75th birthday, Mom!

Pictured: One of our many coffee and lunch stops!

Older women likewise are to be reverent in behavior, not slanderers or slaves to much wine. They are to teach what is good, and so train the young women to love their husbands and children, Titus 2:3-4 ESV


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your Sweet Mama!! Seventy-five never looked so good.

I love you,
Marion


How did you do with your goal for the MS Walk?