Monday, April 17, 2017

Chocolate Macaroon Love

How many people does it take to pipe macaroons? It took four this weekend. I started the recipe and had trouble with the ground almonds clogging my piping tip. My husband went to the store for ingredients for a second batch. (Almond meal works great!)

My younger daughter drew a template to place under the parchment paper. My older daughter stopped by and showed us how to pipe the dough, then tap the cookie sheet to get them level. And that's how you get chewy, tasty gluten-free treats to take to church on Easter Sunday.

http://www.bonappetit.com/recipe/chocolate-macaroons-with-chocolate-or-caramel-filling

Without counsel plans fail, but with many advisers they succeed. Proverbs 15:22 ESV

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Four people to do the recipe....not so bad. It took the same amount to make some wonderful memories.

Marion

Caramel is a favorite of mine. I have some cream to use up...I think I'll make some tomorrow. :)