Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Love and Pray

You hate to see friends and family go through difficult times. But you can't protect them. Only love and pray for God to see them through.

I appreciated today's Bible study lesson on First 5 about David facing Goliath. God has protected and provided in the past, and can be trusted for the future.

http://first5.org/

Pictured: Breakfast with our son today.

And David said, "The LORD who delivered me from the paw of the lion and from the paw of the bear will deliver me from the hand of this Philistine." And Saul said to David, "Go, and the LORD be with you!" 1 Samuel 17:37 ESV





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just clicked on "First 5." My son is watching Louie Giglio's "Goliath Must Fall" about the giants in our lives. If I weren't on my way to Abide Bible Study, I would watch it with him. These "Giants" must fall, yet, they are marvelous tools showing us Father's redeeming power, His unending mercy and love. I am SOOO grateful for Father's care of us.

I love you,
Marion