Friday, March 03, 2017

Little Bit of Fun

I have slowed my roll on rummage sales. But when I saw the sign for one of my old favorites, I popped in for a couple minutes. I only had two dollars and some change. I can work with that.

http://widemargins.blogspot.com/2007/03/lady-on-mission.html

Pictured: A few fun finds today, including books for my little friends: ten cents each. Shoes for my son: 50 cents. Beads for me. And two dolls from the free box.

As for the rich in this present age, charge them not to be haughty, nor to set their hopes on the uncertainty of riches, but on God, who richly provides us with everything to enjoy. 1 Timothy 6:17 ESV




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good Deals. I think Father delights to give them to us. My husband always seems to find them too.

Hugs to you, Marion