Sunday, March 26, 2017

Harbor Church Women Love

I like grand openings and new beginnings. And first time events, like Harbor Church's Women's Ministry Event last Friday. They put on a fun night with plenty of time to visit with other women and be encouraged by a message from our pastor's wife. I loved the literary theme, with books on each table and book (gummy) worms to take home. I'm glad my mother-in-law was able to join me and meet my friends.  I look forward to monthly gatherings in the future!

http://www.harborolympia.com/home

Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever. Hebrews 13:8 ESV

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Getting to know the women at church is good. I'm glad I go to the study at my church now. I've met a lot of nice people and am forging some sweet relationships.

I love you,
Marion