Thursday, March 16, 2017

Five Minutes' Peace Love

I thought I recognized what the little boy was happily reading in the shopping cart at the thrift store. Sure enough, it was Five Minutes' Peace by Jill Murphy. I love that book!

I blogged about it 10 years ago.

http://widemargins.blogspot.com/2007/03/more-than-five-minutes.html

I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world." John 16:33 ESV




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Our hot water tank works, but not enough for me to have any "Five Minutes of Peace!" :(


Marion

I'll have to get that book, though!!

Anonymous said...

I just went back to where you blogged about the book. You know, I am sure that young mama still remembers the book and the kind lady who gave it to her. :)

Marion