Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Growing Kingdom Character

I was hoping I could share the book with my husband. And not highlight or write any answers. But I think I will get more out of this new leadership study at Harbor Church if I mark it up. I am in a group with three other women. Hopefully my husband can join a men's group down the road.

https://www.amazon.com/Growing-Kingdom-Character-Intentional-Developing/dp/1615216146

Pictured: One chapter and homework done, nine weeks to go.

For the moment all discipline seems painful rather than pleasant, but later it yields the peaceful fruit of righteousness to those who have been trained by it. Hebrews 12:11 ESV

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I quite agree about marking up books. I feel like I come upon friends when I re-read those pieces. I even like to "mark-up" my Bible. I was quite young (15, or 16) when I marked my first one all up. That was before I knew it was okay to do so. '~'

I love you,
Marion