Saturday, February 04, 2017

Great Companion

I haven't posted any photos of our puppy lately. She is over 10 months old and is a great companion. She loves her stuffed animal toys until she rips them up. The classic Kong chew toy is still going strong. She also likes arranging blankets and making a nest.  She's a keeper!

Pictured: Patiently waiting for me to come out of my room.

Now out of the ground the LORD God had formed every beast of the field and every bird of the heavens and brought them to the man to see what he would call them. And whatever the man called every living creature, that was its name. Genesis 2:19 ESV


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, I hope this one goes through. '~'

I still remember my dog I had as a child. His name was Goliath. I loved him so.

Blessings,
Marion