Thursday, January 26, 2017

Still Encouraging

I miss the regular letters and post cards. My dear friend has been gone for two years this month. I pulled out my autographed copy of her book and started re-reading it. She is still encouraging women.

http://widemargins.blogspot.com/2015/01/my-encourager.html

Older women likewise are to be reverent in behavior, not slanderers or slaves to much wine. They are to teach what is good, and so train the young women to love their husbands and children, to be self-controlled, pure, working at home, kind, and submissive to their own husbands, that the word of God may not be reviled. Titus 2:3-5 ESV

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you have the book of your friend.......like in the previous blog, books are friends we can go back to. That's a DOUBLE BLESSING when they are written by ones we love/ed.

Hugs,
Marion