Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Don't Break the Ice

Our weather has been interesting but not extreme. Like further east or south with endless snow days and freezing rain. Manageable works for me.

Pictured: A safe venture on the frozen lake near my mother-in-law's place. The ice was about 4-inches thick.

Yours is the day, yours also the night; you have established the heavenly lights and the sun. You have fixed all the boundaries of the earth; you have made summer and winter. Psalm 74:16-17 ESV





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

EEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Four inches doesn't seem like much space between me and the deep. A thought just came to me...a memory from when my Dave and I lived in Alaska. We went ice-fishing. We drove out on the ice in the little Datsun pick-up, drilled a hole and fished. There were guys who put up warming tents around their holes. Yes, we did catch fish, at least enough for dinner that night.

Thanks for the memory,
Marion