Monday, January 02, 2017

Bistro Breakfast Love

You don't have to convince me to eat a good breakfast. I've been enjoying hot cereal as long as I can remember. Red River porridge from Canada, anyone?

I love our local hospital Bistro's oatmeal ($1) with fresh fruit, nuts, and yogurt by the ounce. They also have eggs, hash browns, and bacon. Cinnamon rolls on Friday. It's a great place to meet up.

Pictured: Breakfast with my mother-in-law, husband, and daughters today.

So, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God. 1 Corinthians 10:31 ESV

http://widemargins.blogspot.com/2014/11/bistro-lunch.html
https://www.masongeneral.com/visit-us/bistro-menu

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I must have checked just minutes before you posted. :) "Hospital Bistro", the bistro part I get, the hospital part is new to me. I trust you were just meeting for breakfast, not because you needed to be there otherwise.

I love you,
Marion

Mary said...

Just at the hospital to eat! No doctors, lab tests, or appointments involved. Thankfully.