Monday, December 26, 2016

Steamed Up

We don't mind washing dishes by hand, but it gets old real fast. Plus it's not efficient when you pay for water. Hence the desperate purchase of a used dishwasher online. My husband spent hours uninstalling and installing only to find out it had a small leak and the heating element didn't work. But thanks to contributions from our daughter, our son, his girlfriend, and her family we have a brand new dishwasher up and running!
Merry Christmas to us!

Pictured: Steamed up after the first load in our new dishwasher.

Keep your life free from love of money, and be content with what you have, for he has said, "I will never leave you nor forsake you." Hebrews 13:5 ESV

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have to say, I am glad I am not the only one who gets "steamed up doing dishes." You know, sometimes I kind of like the steam on my face, though.

I love you,
Marion