Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Ready for Christmas?

The woman at the grocery store asked if I was ready for Christmas. I'm not, but I'm not worried about it. She told me that her Christmas is not stressful. She doesn't have to worry about getting things done because all her people are gone. She is all alone. That is so sad!

I'm glad I have people to feed and shop for. I asked if she had plans to attend church on Christmas Eve or Christmas, and a friend has invited her.

Pictured: A fun memory in downtown Seattle, from 2013,

Where there are no oxen, the manger is clean, but abundant crops come by the strength of the ox. Proverbs 14:4 ESV


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a sweet picture. You are so good at capturing those moments. I, too, am grateful I have people to cook for. But even if I didn't have my own, I would want to have many others to "do" for.

I love you,
Marion