Thursday, December 22, 2016

Gone but not Forgotten

I wanted to call my father-in-law to ask a car question. But I can't, of course. My son played pickleball with his grandpa's old pals today. And missed him. That's how it's going to be. Gone, but not forgotten. We've only just begun to miss him.

Pictured: Checking out my daughter's new car last year.

But we do not want you to be uninformed, brothers, about those who are asleep, that you may not grieve as others do who have no hope. For since we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so, through Jesus, God will bring with him those who have fallen asleep. 1 Thessalonians 4:13-14 ESV




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I remember one thing that helped me when my parents died...They have just gone on a trip I can't go on yet. I'll see them again soon.

I love you,
Marion

NICE looking car. How fun to have a new one just as the old year is ending and the new one is starting. :)