Sunday, October 02, 2016

Two Studies at Once

I wasn't sure how it would work to do two studies at once. No worries. I do the First5 study early in the morning. Then do Bible Study Fellowship homework later in the car after I take my daughter to school. It's funny how often the book of Deuteronomy and the book of John overlap. Or show up in the Sunday sermons.

http://first5.org/

For from his fullness we have all received, grace upon grace. For the law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. John 1:16-17 ESV

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know, Dear One, I too am doing two studies. (Mark and Beth Moore's "Believing God") I TOO am finding them over-lapping with His TRUTHS. Father does that, proves Himself through the consistency of His Word.

I love you,
Marion