Wednesday, September 14, 2016

First Day of BSF 2016

Have my Bible, notebook, and pen ready to go. First day of my eighth year in Bible Study Fellowship and first repeat. I studied the book of John before but I know it will be all new for me. I am excited to see how God will reveal more of Himself and transform my life over the next 30 weeks!

Pictured: Sorry, dogs not allowed at BSF. But women, babies, and children up to age 5 are welcome in the day class!

but these are written so that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, and that by believing you may have life in his name. John 20:31 ESV

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm excited to hear how it goes. I'm doing a study at my church...Mark, as a matter of fact. I too, am excited.

Blessings and much love,
Marion

You are right, no matter how many times you study a book, there is ALWAYS something new. That's why it's called the Living Word.