Sunday, September 04, 2016

Brave

If there is one word to describe my mother-in-law, it is brave. I have always admired my mother-in-law. But recently I've seen her strength of character revealed. She is facing the challenge of her lifetime with strength and grace. We love you, Mom! And we're with you.

Pictured: Tender moment after the memorial service with our daughter and our son's girlfriend.

For God alone, O my soul, wait in silence, for my hope is from him. He only is my rock and my salvation, my fortress; I shall not be shaken. Psalm 62:5-6 ESV

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

To brave, I would add knowing who her Strength is. To go through such a time with such grace and dignity, one needs to have the strength that only Father can give. You see this so clearly in her.

I love you,
Marion