Sunday, August 21, 2016

"Two Lost Sons"

Last week we had a guest preacher from Resurrection Church in Tacoma.  Pastor Joel Brown shared a convicting sermon about the Prodigal Son. No matter how many times you have read the parable or heard sermons about it, there is still something to learn!

https://soundcloud.com/harborchurch/wisdom2

 And he arose and came to his father. But while he was still a long way off, his father saw him and felt compassion, and ran and embraced him and kissed him. Luke 15:20 ESV

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Two Lost Son's", that's a good title. You know though, I wonder if the oldest wasn't more lost than the youngest. He had it all, BUT didn't know it. He didn't realize his position in his father's household.

Blessings and much love,
Marion

Anonymous said...

Mary, My email is down at my house. I go up to my daughter's if I want to read them. I will be attending an evening bible study at my church on Tuesdays. I won't be at BSF this year. I am blessed I get to keep up with you through your blog....Father's gift.

Marion