Thursday, August 25, 2016

Through it All

There is no big party planned, but it's no less of a celebration. My parents have been married 54 years today. They have weathered educational endeavors, cross-cultural adjustments, relocations, and many health challenges. They have been partners and best friends through it all. Trusting Jesus day by day.

Happy 54th Anniversary Dad and Mom!

Pictured: My parents at their 50th anniversary party, four years ago. With our daughter and son holding the banner.

A Psalm. A Song for the Sabbath. It is good to give thanks to the LORD, to sing praises to your name, O Most High; to declare your steadfast love in the morning, and your faithfulness by night, Psalm 92:1-2 ESV

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Please, tell your mom and dad HAPPY ANIVERSARY for me. Tomorrow my Dave and I celebrate 38 years....a blessing indeed.

I love you,
Marion