Friday, August 05, 2016

First 5 Buddy

I have a new Bible study plan. It's called First 5 and is an app and study guide. The idea is to start the day with five minutes in God's Word. We are studying the book of Romans right now. I have an online group, including some friends from church, doing it together. And a morning study buddy.

http://first5.org/

Pictured: Morning buddy. Right after I took this picture, she grabbed my study guide and ran away with it. But I rescued it before she chewed it up.

For I am not ashamed of the gospel, for it is the power of God for salvation to everyone who believes, to the Jew first and also to the Greek. Romans 1:16 ESV

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are amazing. First doing a study online with friends. Second, being able to be online and not waste time. Me, well, I do some things online (follow your blog, banking, find recipes), then comes the "waste time part". Unfortunately, that hits an all time high all too often. '~'

I love you,
Marion