Saturday, August 27, 2016

Bamboo Family Love

I stood in line behind a family with five young children. The mom probably thought I was going to say something like, "Are they all yours?" Or, "You have your hands full." I commented that they had a beautiful family. Her gift to her children was to give them each other.

Reminded me of my husband's family, with five siblings. Who are thankful they have each other.

Pictured: Hanging out in my in-laws' backyard with two of my husband's siblings and some of the grandchildren. Each person has a piece of bamboo to keep.

For the LORD is good; his steadfast love endures forever, and his faithfulness to all generations. Psalm 100:5 ESV


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Smart woman!!! You, I mean. Whenever I went somewhere with my five when they were little and heard those comments, yes I understood, BUT sometimes I felt slightly judged.

I love you,
Marion

Thanks for the recipe. I'm trying it in the next couple of weeks. :)