Sunday, May 08, 2016

Mother's Day Picnic 2016

We picked a central-ish location to meet. All four children plus one. We visited a park not far from the freeway in Tacoma. After a delicious lunch, with contributions from all, we walked around the lake. Just 9/10 of a mile. I would come again. Or try a new park. Could be our new Mother's Day Picnic tradition. Works for me!

http://www.metroparkstacoma.org/wapato-park/

Pictured: Love my two daughters! Have to get a picture with my two sons another time.

My frame was not hidden from you, when I was being made in secret, intricately woven in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed substance; in your book were written, every one of them, the days that were formed for me, when as yet there was none of them. Psalm 139:15-16 ESV

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you had a wonderful day. You a blessed mom.

Marion