Thursday, May 05, 2016

Guacamole Love

That worked out well. Last time our family ate at Chipotle, I bought a $25 gift card for us to use. With their special deal, my daughter and I were able to show that receipt and get a bowl for free. Including a side of guacamole. I don't always get guacamole, so that was a treat! Works for me!

https://www.chipotle.com/gradgiftcard-2016

Note: This is a limited time promotion, and you have to buy the gift card from Chipotle. And redeem the offer before June 30, 2016.

As for the rich in this present age, charge them not to be haughty, nor to set their hopes on the uncertainty of riches, but on God, who richly provides us with everything to enjoy. 1 Timothy 6:17 ESV

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Father delights to give us unexpected surprises.

I love you,
Marion