Tuesday, May 10, 2016

End of Revelation and BSF

I am still processing my takeaways from this year's study. I have a bigger view of God and Jesus. And a clearer picture of God's justice and mercy. I didn't know there was so much grace in Revelation!

I can't wait to study the book of John, starting September 12, 2016 in Olympia.

Bible Study Fellowship has a prayer guide to prepare for the study of John.

Pictured: Last night of Olympia Bible Study Fellowship women's class on Monday nights.

and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God will take away his share in the tree of life and in the holy city, which are described in this book.  He who testifies to these things says, "Surely I am coming soon." Amen. Come, Lord Jesus! The grace of the Lord Jesus be with all. Amen. Revelation 22:19-21 ESV

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AMEN! and AMEN!!

Marion