Sunday, May 01, 2016

Almost to the End

I can't believe we are near the end of Revelation. Tomorrow is the last lecture for the Olympia women's Bible Study Fellowship. The last meeting time is the following Monday, where individuals will share about what God has taught them this year. I plan to go over my notes and reread Revelation this summer.

https://www.bsfinternational.org/

And he said to me, "These words are trustworthy and true. And the Lord, the God of the spirits of the prophets, has sent his angel to show his servants what must soon take place." "And behold, I am coming soon. Blessed is the one who keeps the words of the prophecy of this book." Revelation 22:6-7 ESV

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I remember when Tiffany first announced BSF was going to write a study on Revelation!

Marion