Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Step Away

One lonely X. Sounds like lyrics to a country song. But it describes what was on my calendar last week. I hope to mark at least five days a week that I complete my exercise routine.

I really like Teresa Tapp's approach to fitness. The walking video works for me, as an uncoordinated fitness-challenged person.

https://store.t-tapp.com/collections/variety-workouts/products/step-away-the-inches-dvd

Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits, who forgives all your iniquity, who heals all your diseases, who redeems your life from the pit, who crowns you with steadfast love and mercy, Psalm 103:2-4 ESV


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, at least you have "one" lonely X. While I did walk today, my exercise routine is left wanting. '~'

Marion