Sunday, April 10, 2016

Pretty in Pink

In honor of National Sibling Day, I will bring back this old photo of our family.

It's fun to spend time with my siblings. My sister and I were just talking about our fond memories of the chocolate Easter eggs we got in Hong Kong.

Pictured: This was taken in Taipei, Taiwan about 1977 I think. I was smiling, but I was not happy about having our picture taken in public, all pretty in pink. Bless Mom for all her sewing on our behalf. That we might not have appreciated at the time.

Bear one another's burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ. Galatians 6:2 ESV


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL!! I don't think any of us appreciated what we have at the time form our om's. Sometimes I wish I could tell my mom how much she meant to me. Then I remember Father has even that, in His hands and it's okay.

Thank you for sharing, I love you,

Marion