Sunday, April 24, 2016

Prepare for Summer

I'm already going through withdrawal. There are only three more weeks of Bible Study Fellowship and the study of Revelation. I will miss the ladies in my discussion group, the homework, and the lectures! I need a plan for what to do over summer break. Before studying the book of John in the fall.

Behold, he is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him, even those who pierced him, and all tribes of the earth will wail on account of him. Even so. Amen. "I am the Alpha and the Omega," says the Lord God, "who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty." Revelation 1:7-8 ESV

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Me TOO, me TOO!!! One thing, I plan to read the book of John each month just to soak in as much as possible. Next, there a couple of bible studies I'll be doing. It's not quite the same though, is it?

I love you,
Marion