Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Wait it Out

I was not familiar with that side of the hospital. I've been just about everywhere besides the emergency room. But my friend was there sitting out a migraine. I'm glad I could sit with her daughter and read books. And stay with my friend while her husband and daughter went home. Good thing I got my nap today and was able to do that.

Pictured: My view today.

But may all who seek you rejoice and be glad in you; may those who love your salvation say continually, "Great is the LORD!" As for me, I am poor and needy, but the Lord takes thought for me. You are my help and my deliverer; do not delay, O my God! Psalm 40:16-17 ESV


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wait---so many meanings, even in the gift of time you could give your friend. Wait and give were two words Father gave me over 35 years ago. I'm still finding new meaning today. Yes, wait, a good word.

I love you,
Marion