Wednesday, March 09, 2016

Trombone in Heaven

If there are trombones in heaven, I know someone who can play one. After he is reunited with family members who have gone on before. My Great Uncle Roy died today, after suffering a major stroke. We will miss him!

Pictured: The men in this picture are both gone now. Great Uncle Roy on the left, my Grampa on the right. with their sister between them. This photo was taken at my Grampa's 90th birthday in 2011.

Precious in the sight of the LORD is the death of his saints. Psalm 116:15 ESV

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I am sure there are trombones in Heaven. First off, Father is the author of music. Second, He said all good things come from Him and good things will be in Heaven. Yup, I'm pretty sure there will be trombones up there. My mom will be listening to him play.

I love you,
Marion