Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Honoring My Great-Uncle

I'm glad I could sit with my Gramma. It was a meaningful service honoring my great-uncle's life and the God he served. So many great stories of a man who "marched to his own band."

My Uncle Roy poured his life into family, students, athletes, musicians, Young Life ministry, and much more. We will all miss him.

Pictured: Sitting with my Gramma, at Grampa's brother's memorial service.

http://widemargins.blogspot.com/2016/03/trombone-in-heaven.html

Precious in the sight of the LORD is the death of his saints. Psalm 116:15 ESV




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear One, I am trusting Father for you and your family. I am rejoicing with you that you will see your Great-Uncle again. It is good to have the gift of knowing he's with Father.

I love you,
Marion