Saturday, August 25, 2012

50 Years of Teamwork


What a beautiful day to celebrate a 50th wedding anniversary! It was great to have my parents' Chinese church friends join in for a huge potluck at the lake. There was singing, sharing, and some of the best Chinese food I've had in a long time.

My sister and her family came from Oregon. Too bad our other sister wasn't able to come from California.

I am thankful for parents who are always ready to help, give, share, teach, and pour their lives out. They do it all in the name of Jesus and because of what Jesus has done for us.

I am blessed to have the example of my parents loving each other, working as a team, and being faithfully married, and enjoying it, for 50 years.

Happy 50th Anniversary Mom and Dad!

However, let each one of you love his wife as himself, and let the wife see that she respects her husband.  Ephesians 5:33 ESV

No comments: