Thursday, June 03, 2010

Set Them Free

It was time to set them free. Farewell to the painted lady and monarch butterflies the students watched develop from caterpillars.

Good-bye tree frogs. Enjoy life in your pond of origin after spending four months in the classroom as eggs, tadpoles, and now frogs.

No more life cycles in my husband's first grade class. If you don't count the tank of stick bugs.

And God made the beasts of the earth according to their kinds and the livestock according to their kinds, and everything that creeps on the ground according to its kind. And God saw that it was good. Genesis 1:25 ESV

1 comment:

Martha said...

Fabulous Picture, I remember last year when you released the butterflies. What a wonderful learning experience for the kids, I do not remember my teachers ever doing anything like that when I was in school.