Monday, April 26, 2010

States Apart but Near in Heart

I don't know what it's like to go without. I don't remember the first two years before my sister was born. I have lots of good memories of our adventures growing up together in Hong Kong, Taiwan, Shelton, and Portland. Now we are a couple states apart but it is always good when our families get together.

Happy Birthday, Sis!

Photo credit: My son's picture from fun times in Seattle last summer. My sister is on the left and I am right behind her.

Little children, let us not love in word or talk but in deed and in truth. 1 John 3:18 ESV

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Missing you, my sister, Mary. Thanks for sharing your memories of your sisters with us. It makes you all special to us (even when I've only met one a while ago.)
Nancy

Mary said...

I miss you too, Nancy! You're only a city apart. We need to get together!