Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Auto-Pilot

I try to keep it together. Put things away. But where is that car tab bill? Not in the bill folder. How about under the furniture where I go through the mail? Or anywhere else I can think of? No. How hard is it to get a new copy? But wait, there it is tucked in my purse. All ready to go and pay. I have it together even when I can't remember getting it together.

She looks well to the ways of her household and does not eat the bread of idleness. Proverbs 31:27 ESV

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mary,
If you can't find the bill, you can go to the Dept. of Licensing website and renew online. I find this very easy, and they'll even mail you the tabs. :)
Nancy

P.S. I finally read Getting Things Done as you suggested. (and the sequel, Making it All Work) I must show you how I'm using it. :)

Mary said...

Thanks for the tip! That's good to know. I should reread my GTD book. I love the flow charts!