Saturday, January 30, 2010

What You Have

I have a new tool. I read about a website that helps you find recipes based on what you have on hand. Like spinach. I skipped listing other ingredients. And went straight to the spinach lasagna. I have low-fat mozzarella cheese and fat-free cottage cheese. Onions. Fresh tomatoes. Lasagna noodles in the pantry. I don't have fresh herbs. Dried ones will work. It didn't cost much to pick up a couple mushrooms on my milk run. At the last minute I added some leftover spaghetti sauce. I'm out of Parmesan cheese but my husband can add some leftover packets from pizza. And we have a winner.

http://www.recipekey.com/


Remove far from me falsehood and lying; give me neither poverty nor riches; feed me with the food that is needful for me, Proverbs 30:8 ESV

No comments: